Brought to you by PRIME: Selecta windows offer elegance, high-performance and low environmental impact.
Combined with our unbeatable service and back-up, you’ve got the best of both worlds.
Selecta Advance 70 Windows
We are proud to be your manufacturer for Selecta: an elegant, versatile and energy efficient, leading window system.
Whether you choose casement, bow and bay windows or tilt and turn windows the Selecta Advance 70 window system features an elegant sculptured design.
The Advance 70 System offers superb qualities that will exceed expectation in terms of performance, aesthetics and environmental impact. Advance 70 windows add style to any property whilst providing excellent security and keeping the elements at bay.
Some great reasons for ordering Selecta windows from us:
- Thermally efficient 5 chamber system achieves A+Rating
- Low sightlines increase visible glass area and natural light
- Combined bubble and flipper gasket; provides enhanced weather protection
- Available in woodgrain finishes as well as white.
- High gloss finish, for a maintenance-free window solution
- Decorative options including sash horns and Georgian bars that snap in place giving a more authentic look than ‘in-unit’ alternatives
- Extruded with lead free materials making them easier to recycle
- Green Guide A rating
- British Made
- Certified to PAS24 / Document Q and Secured by Design
- Kitemarked product to BS EN 12608. Selecta is also certified to ISO9001 and ISO14001).
Advance 70 systems…
Using the most advanced technology, Selecta Advance 70 provide ultimate thermal and sound insulation whilst also being elegant, durable and most importantly secure.
The five-chamber system is designed to achieve high thermal efficiency standards that already surpass current government legislative requirements. It is thermally efficient, structurally compliant and visually pleasing. The chamfered & sculptured profiles are traditional in style which provide great strength while hi-flow drainage eradicates issues that can occur due to adverse weather conditions.
This superior system, as the name would suggest exceeds the highest industry standards.